Florentine Villas – Reservation and Occupancy Policy
Terms and Conditions:
- All bookings must be confirmed with a credit card.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, China Union Card, AMEX and EFTPOS. Cheques need to be cleared at least 5 days prior to check-in.
- Where a credit card cannot be provided then 50% payment by EFT is required at time of booking.
- A security bond of $150 applies to every villa at the time of booking.
- If pets are staying, a additional Pet Bond of $150 will be charged at check-in.
- Bond refunds will be made after the villa is cleaned and checked.
- Check in from 2pm. Please advise 48 hours in advance if you will be arriving after 9pm. Any check-in prior to 2pm will only be granted dependant on availability.
- Check out is 10am. Later times may be organised 1 day prior to check out, depending on availability.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure the occupied villa is left clean and tidy and in an acceptable state of repair, with all dishes washed and put away and all rubbish removed. Credit card details are kept with your reservation and management will automatically debit any amounts outstanding for:- extra cleaning charges, additional guests staying not previously accounted for, purchases or charges incurred for damage, theft or loss of remotes and property. Extra cleaning charges will be incurred for confetti, excess pet hair or similar.
- The property is situated in a quiet area and in the interests of your neighbours; your booking is accepted on the express condition that there is no disturbance after 10pm. No parties are to be held on the property and there shall only be the guests whose names are on the registration form in the Villa from 11:30pm.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to read all terms and conditions of their booking.
- If any key, lock, security device or other goods belonging to Florentine Villas is lost, payment to repair/replace the item is the responsibility of the guest. Management will debit the credit card that was given to initially secure the booking. If no credit card is supplied payment will be deducted at the time of departure, from the security bond.
- On check-in all guests paying for accommodation will be required to provide proof of identity for security reasons, eg. Drivers’ licence, passport in addition to a pre authorisation conducted on the guest credit card.
- Florentine Villas are a non-smoking facility. A re-sanitisation fee of $150 will be charged to the signatory of the booking if smoking has occurred in the villa.
- Damaged or Missing Property. In the event that any property is damaged maliciously, or beyond normal wear and tear, or in the event that property belonging to Florentine Villas is lost or taken during the course of booking, management reserves the right to charge the reasonable cost for repair or replacement of that property to the guest, and in that regard, the guest acknowledges that the charge may be debited from the credit card or charge facility used for payment of the booking.
- Lost property is held for a term of 3 months. It is the responsibility of the guest to contact management to claim lost property. On request lost property will be returned COD via Australia Post.